ASYE COURT SKILLS
This is a holistic 2 day workshop that covers the Public Law Outline (PLO) process from the PLO letter to the court room. It is vital that ASYE practitioners become familiar with the events that build up to the court room. In addition, this is an interactive course that ensures practitioners develop ways of handling the difficult conversations that are synonymous with the PLO process.
• Understanding the PLO process
• Cultural competence of response to circumstances
• Understanding how to construct a PLO letter
• Managing difficult conversations in delivering the PLO letter.
• Gaining an understanding of attendees at the final hearing.
• Exposure to cross examination
• Increased knowledge of what to do when giving expert evidence
• How to conduct yourself in and outside court.